Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

In Case of Emergency

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> In Case of Emergency
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

In Case of Emergency      Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:02 pm Reply with quote

Welcome to the In Case of Emergency forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about In Case of Emergency or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

In Case of Emergency will be a comedy series on ABC starring Jonathan Silverman, Lori Loughlin, and David Arquette. If you would like to read more information about the series, check out our:

In Case of Emergency Page!

JazzLover

Not till next January????      Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:20 pm Reply with quote

Hey Crazy! I got all excited seeing In Case of Emergency in your Coming Next Season section! Problem is, it's next season and it's not on! Ok. January's not THAT far off, I guess but really!

I won't get to see Kelly Hu until THEN?

I don't know about Wonder Woman, but Kelly is a WONDERFULL HUNK OF WOMAN!

freespirit
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

BEAUTIFUL HUNK OF WOMAN!!!!      Sat Sep 09, 2006 9:42 am Reply with quote

JazzLover, shame on you! She's a beautiful HUNK OF WOMAN!

Ok. If you're going to post pictures of girls in bikinis and call them chauvenistic names, we girls can play at that game too!

In Case of Emergency also will star David Arquette.

A gorgeous Hunk of a man!

observer

this show is ok      Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:11 pm Reply with quote

This show having finally watched it is ok it seems like they are trying too hard to stay on the air by putting some good looking people on the show. I like the poeple on the show but you can only put certain styles of stars together with a minimal plot line and make it work. I see maybe one more season and david arquette will be doing movies again. I would probably like this show more if it weren't on the same night that my favorie show for a few weeks got cancelled"Daybreak" and they put this lame comedy in it's place. Check out their blogs!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> In Case of Emergency All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved