Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm trying to find out the name of an old tv show read the

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Science Fiction -> I'm trying to find out the name of an old tv show read the
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the doomdone

I'm trying to find out the name of an old tv show read the      Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:33 am Reply with quote

i cat rembmer much cuss i was much younger.
i think is was an Austrian show but it did get aired in the us.
their was an under sea city its was top secret or a reaearch laboratory of some kind. and then on a near buy island there lived an alien chick that could breath under watter. and only the show main charters new about hear.
any ideas?
your help would be greatly apresheated this is driving me up the beheading wall.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Undersea City?      Thu Nov 30, 2006 9:35 am Reply with quote

After checking all my sources, all I could find was that there was a BBC series called "Undersea City" that also aired in the U.S., I believe in 1995 on UPN.

If that's true, it must have been a very short run as I can find no more information anywhere.

Was that about the right year? Can you remember any actor's names, what network it was on in the U.S., or any other information to help track it down?

Good luck!

Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:31 pm Reply with quote

thats all iv got now and thanks that helps a bit

doomdone

reply      Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:41 pm Reply with quote

I think the aliens name was naru she lived on an island near the city thing onley sone kids new about hear or teenagers i think it might ave been akis show at at leas a tween show

the doomdone

found it      Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:04 am Reply with quote

its called "Ocean Girl"
i didint try it at first cuss it seamed to obvious lol

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Science Fiction -> I'm trying to find out the name of an old tv show read the All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved