Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Numb3rs

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> Numb3rs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darlene

Numb3rs      Tue Sep 12, 2006 11:55 am Reply with quote

Diane Farr is expecting her first baby! She swears she got pregnant on her wedding night. Nobody will say whether she'll miss any episodes on Numb3rs. They're saying that it depends on how she's feeling throughout the pregnancy. I gues that makes sense.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Numb3rs TV Show      Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:02 pm Reply with quote

Yes, Diane Farr married a marketing executive named Seung Chung in June of this year. She stated that they started trying on the wedding night and it appears they were successful.

At 32-years-old, Diane was more than likely eager to get her family started. Congratulations to the happy couple!

AZCARDS

NUMB3RS Music      Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:05 am Reply with quote

Could someone please tell me the name and artist of the "Haleluyah" song that played at the end of the 10/06 episode "Traffic"?

Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:53 pm Reply with quote

I think it was k.d. lang "Hallelujah" written by Leonard Cohen

Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:11 pm Reply with quote

Excellent, Thank you very much !!

MichaelW

Nov 3 episode      Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:37 am Reply with quote

Did everyone hear the Taxi theme song at the end of the episode?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Numb3rs TV Show Music      Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:19 am Reply with quote

I did! I was intending on leaving a message here about it and completely forgot!

For those of you who may not be aware of the relevance, Judd Hirsch (who plays Alan Eppes on Numb3rs - Don and Charlie's dad) was one of the main characters on the Taxi TV Series (1978).

A couple of nights ago (11/3/2006) on the episode titled, "Blackout", at the end of the episode Alan, Don, and Charlie were watching television and you could hear the Taxi theme song playing!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> Numb3rs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved