Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The West Wing

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Drama -> The West Wing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Garth

The West Wing      Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:51 am Reply with quote

You have John Spencer's character as "Leo Jacobi" on your cast list. It's Leo Macary or similar name, not Jacobi.

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:44 pm Reply with quote

Thanks for the information! I don't know where that came from????

It's now fixed and the cast list is updated at:

http://www.crazyabouttv.com/westwing.html

stuwho

Brilliant Show      Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:07 am Reply with quote

Does anyone think we will ever see a show that is written so well again? It seems that the only rival to the writing in this series was M*A*S*H*. Easily if it had not been the tragedy of losing John Spencer this series would still be able to roll on. I have watched all the seasons 1-5 at least 20 times straight through and laugh and cry and get angry just as much as the first time I ever watched. Even M*A*S*H* didn't/doesn't do that for me every time. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip has many of the same people involved, but I think it will not be as powerful. West Wing is by miles apart my favorite show of all time. Brilliant. I will miss it except for the re-runs of my collection.

Question? Is there a soundtrack for all the great music that was done on the show? CSN, Yo-Yo Mau, Eeric Clapton, Don Henley, etc...

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

The West Wing Music      Sat Nov 04, 2006 9:14 am Reply with quote

I can't find any indication of a compilation of music from The West Wing. The series is also one of my all-time favorites! The combination of first-rate writing, acting, musical score, and subject matter makes it one that will someday be considered a classic.

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip has many of those same elements except that the subject matter, while fun, can not possibly be as dramatic as that of The West Wing. "Will our show be cancelled" VS. "Will there be a nuclear war". Well, you get my point. And, of course, the actors have not yet had time to "settle into" their roles, so comparing the acting may not be fair at this point. The type of relationships and conflict between characters sure has the old West Wing feel to it though!

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Drama -> The West Wing All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved