Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

8 Simple Rules

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> Comedy -> 8 Simple Rules
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sitcomfreak2

8 Simple Rules      Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:55 am Reply with quote

Let's talk about 8 SImple Rules, people!

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

8 Simple Rules      Mon Aug 28, 2006 9:58 pm Reply with quote

I guess sitcomfreak2 didn't have anything to start the conversation.

Anyway ...

Welcome to the 8 Simple Rules forum at CrazyAboutTV.com!

Feel free to simply read what others have said about 8 Simple Rules or use the "Post Message" buttons to leave a message of your own. Use the links to the right of the "post message" buttons to find another topic of interest to you, or click on the "Search" link at the top of any page!

If you would like to read more information, please visit our 8 Simple Rules page!

Thanks for visiting!

Re: 8 Simple Rules      Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:06 pm Reply with quote

I looooooooooooove this show!!!!!! I'm just wonderin....... why was it put off the air?

CrazyAboutTV
Site Admin
Site Admin

8 Simple Rules Cancelled      Wed Oct 04, 2006 3:50 pm Reply with quote

Typically, otherwise good series get cancelled when the main character leaves the show. And then with John Ritter dying at a relatively young age and so suddenly, well, many viewers probably didn't want to be reminded.

John Ritter was one of show businesses most under-rated actors too. While the other actors also did a fine job, losing John really did hurt 8 Simple Rules. The show lasted remarkably long after John's death!

Then, if I remember right, there was a shift to a worse time slot in there somewhere and who knows what else may have been going on behind the scenes.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> Comedy -> 8 Simple Rules All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved