Forum Index CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums
Where fans discuss their favorite TV shows at thousands of TV forums

FAQFAQ   MemberlistMemberlist   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help: track down Korean toon+Aus/US screenings...

Reply to topic    CrazyAboutTV.com -> TV Forums -> General TV Topics -> Need help: track down Korean toon+Aus/US screenings...
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stalwart

Need help: track down Korean toon+Aus/US screenings...      Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:00 am Reply with quote

Hi,
I'm a newbie to this forum and have a need to hunt down information on a Korean cartoon that either aired as a movie or more likely as a series in the 1980's in Australia and perhaps in the U.S.

The movie or series was called Taekwon V or Super Taekwon Robot:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0245655/
however the imdb is all wrong because the first Taekwon V anything that was ever made didn't appear until 1976. There's a lot of mixed up info out there on the web so need some hard vintage data...
If you have info relating to viewing dates in either the U.S. or Aus and especially if you have a `Western' magazine article that talks about the show or an original era review of any of the Taekwon V feature films please let me know how much you want for the mags/newspapers. The info is for a museum display here in Seoul.

If you can help, a big THANK YOU to you Smile

Alex
bigblock429v8@yahoo.co.uk

JazzLover

Korean Cartoons?      Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:36 pm Reply with quote

I didn't realize that there was such a thing as Korean cartoons. You learn something new every day, I guess.

You can't go by a lot of the info at the IMDB. Most of their info is provided by the general public and doesn't seem to be verified.

Reply to topic       CrazyAboutTV.com - TV Forums Main Page -> General TV Topics -> Need help: track down Korean toon+Aus/US screenings... All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

© 2005 - 2014 CrazyAboutTV.com - All Rights Reserved